Thursday, April 19, 2007

Basketball (My Life)

Well since this is my first post, I thought I would start with the thing I love, BASKETBALL. So, Yesterday I went Ballin' with Flick and Max. It was pretty awesome, you know, playin against some white kids, just playin. After long game of 21 that we didnt even finish, some little kid (11 years old) wanted to play 2 on 2. So we played and then switched teams because I was beating them soo bad...so once we switched teams, Flick went up for a rebound and almost broke his ankle....haha, that was funny. So then we walked to 711 because we wanted some of the awesome Steven Colbert's ice cream.
Alright, so enough with that story. Now about me. Now my name is John aka Lil' John aka Tony(just ask)....I love basketball, drawing,reading, and yes math(dont know why). Since you want to know a little about me you might want to know my favorite quote. It is not by a famous person or philosopher but it has the same effect on me. "I rather be proud of what I am, rather then desperately trying to be something I'm really not, just to fit in"---Immortal Technique(rap artist). My life goes by this quote because no matter who I am around I am myself and nothing feels better then being myself. I do not change in front of people. Okay so...thx for taking the time to get to know a little about me...more posts coming soon and if you know me then you know how to reach me...if not then use my email.---Peace---

4 comments:

Courtney Day said...

I'm asking...

jaycballa said...

alrite...so in basketball there is this professional basketball player by the name Tony Parker...when people see me play they say that I lay just like him and I look like I could be his son(I look like him I guess)...but yea...so wat did u think about my first blog entry?

Courtney Day said...

I seeee
& I liked it! Keep posting, I love to read them :)

jaycballa said...

thank you..i appreciate it...i think i will