Monday, April 30, 2007
WOW!!!....Weekends!!!
Well this weekend was tooo crazy to write about on sunday so I decided to wait until today to write it...well on Friday I went over to David's house and had our "traditional" Movie Night...it was pretty cool...I played some Guitar Hero and got to hang with the few real friends I have...anyways...on Saturday I went to Denny's with Kellie,Flick,Max,Caity,David,Theresa and Theo...it was awesome...I got to drink another wierd drink that started as water and ended as hot sauce, syrup, salt, pepper, cream, sugar, and sweet n' low flavored water...pretty wierd I know...but it beat snorting it up my nose like last time...haha...anyways...Sunday was pretty much just a chill day for me...I got up early and went running like I do on Sunday mornings...of course after church...and then I went home and relaxed for once in my life...well...this coming weekend is really busy...I plan on going to a prom or two, but I am not sure if I am going to my school's prom or another one...then I have to wake up the day after prom to go to the San Francisco trip, which I don't know if it is going to live up to what I expected earlier in the year...all my friends that do not rag/make fun of me are not going...I don't think I am going to have anybody to laugh and talk to about real stuff like I do with my group...ohh well..I guess we will see what happens---peace---
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment