Friday, May 25, 2007
Catch Up on Life
Hey...sorry it has been a while...even though less and less people are reading this anyway...okay so a lot has happened since my last post...let me catch you up...okay well first I have been hanging out with my friends a lot more and it is fun and everything, but I get the feeling that I am not really accepted by people...I feel that on the outside people don't really know who I am...this makes them treat me differently because they think I am someone that I am not...anyways...besides that, me and my three friends Flick, Max, and Brian Moore have realized that we are great movie makers...haha...and also I just had my birthday which was really fun...thanks for those of you that came to hang with me on that saturday before...but the main subject that I wanted to talk about was how I think social status is starting to make it's way through Middle College...in our class, hanging out and being more social is starting to be a major factor in how our class is set up now...if it be parties, just hanging out, or being just hanging out after school...it also seems like if you drive then you are in a set group/clique with the others...I want the people to know that I am trying to get my license, I can't until August 14th...and I want them to know that I am sorry for getting rides from them because I cannot get one or drive yet...it must get really annoying and because I can see it in some people, I can see that I am not really accepted among them...I also wanted to let the girl that I like (not like middle school "I like you") to know that I may not be the smartest, strongest, tallest, or "perfect" guy...but I have feelings for you and getting to know the real me should be more important then the material "necesities" that you look for---peace---
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We are directors! Don't worry about the rides, thanks for the gas money, but i really hate taking money from my friends. I just dont wanna get caught thta's the biggest issue. August 14th huh sweet. You know you're always accepted with Los Cincos! LC SON! haha that's so funny to me.
Much Love Man
~Duh Duh Duh D FLICK!
:P
Post a Comment