Saturday, June 2, 2007
One Year Down...and One More to Go....UGHHH
Hey...this is again the first post in a while...I would of wrote more everyday if I could, but with finals and the preparations for the end of the year, I have had almost no time to do anything...so since the last post some things have happened...for example...Los Cuatros is now Los Cincos...we added a member...haha...anyways...THE END OF THE YEAR IS 3 DAYS AWAY...wow...I am going to be a senior...haha...this coming week is going to be intensely busy...Monday I have a Literature Final, Tuesday I have a History Final 2.0, and Wednesday the class has decided that we should go to the beach to play some beach volleyball before we have to work for 3-4 hours at the senior's graduation...we all signed up for jobs and hopefully the place I am at will be close to the food because I can feel my hungerness already...haha...anyways...Thursday Theresa wants people to come to her house for a END-OF-The-YEAR Party/barbecue...sounds like fun...then Saturday a bunch of us from GMCHS are planning on going to a Padre Game...really fun I hope...yep...so then it is Summer Break and I don't have anything but work, taking classes, and hopefully getting a car after I get my license...yay me...haha...so yea...that is a little of what is going on in my life right now...man...one year down and one more to go...UGHHH...I don't know if it is a good thing or if the next year will be great and awesome...hoping for the best next year and I hope I don't have problems and I want next year to be really fun...I will try not to get on everybody's nerves like I did this year...and I will not act like an asshole like I also did this year---peace---
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment