Tuesday, June 26, 2007
She Has No Clue...I Don't Know Why
Alright...so almost evertime I go to arizona I see this girl...a little younger then me but to me age does not matter in my case if I like her as much as I do...not sure she feels the same but I just want her to know how I really feel...it is like I have butterflys evertime I know she is coming over and I will see her...I love how she listens to everything i have to say and mostly agrees with me...I love how I can feel nervous but I can still talk to her about pretty much anything...I want her to feel the same about me...I want her to feel the same way but I know I cannot control people...the one thing I like the most when I am around her...the fact that she is nice, funny, easy to talk to, beautiful no matter what time of day or what she is feeling...I love the silly faces she makes at me...they make me feel really good inside...I want to be with her and be that special person, but I don't think it will happen because I dont know if she likes me or feels the same...I want her to...she really has no clue how I feel beacause what she already knows about how I feel is only a little amount of how i really feel...I cannot even say or show how much I care and want to be in her life....hopefully she can see that nd find out, but until then I can only be her friend---peace---
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Is this the same chick that you've liked for a while? Cuz I thought she goes to our school and lives in Cali.. Not AZ!...?
as well am i a little lost....and my last comment made me look like an idiot.
naw different lady
Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Thanks for writing this.
Post a Comment