Friday, June 22, 2007
Fixing Everything
Hey...umm so I have really messed up everything that was actually going well in my life...I know I brought it upon myself and I have realized that what I have done has really affected people who were close to me...for that I am truly, honestly sorry and I really don't really know how to be any more sorry...I'm on the verge of fixing things and hopefully everything can be cool between me and everybody when we come back to school...im sorry to Breanne for telling somebody that I think she liked him...Im sorry to Flick for not trusting him and keeping things I should discuss with a close friend away from him...I am sorry to everyone for acting like I want attention and moping and causing a negative mood when you guys are all trying to have a fun time...I have really messed up and I apologize and I promise to be more open...I just want things to go back to how they were...I know it might not be the same and I know it will have been my fault and I am sorry for that...Thanks for actually taking the time to listen this time ...because recently nobody does listen---peace---
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment