Tuesday, April 24, 2007

An All-Time Low

Man...well the past posts have been real downers I know...well this is too...so far I am a loner in school...I feel out of place all the time...and testing!!!!...so far I have had nobody to talk to about this because all the people don't really care (I guess)...My life is at an all time low rghit about now...I feel almost emo...jeez I have never felt like this before...I also like a girl who could care less if I existed...LIFE IS JUST GREAT...sorry if I am being too wierd or pathetic for some people but this is pretty much the only way to let my feelings out because nobody wants to help...now I even feel like quiting this school that I go to and going back to a regular school...if it wasn't such a great oppurtunity I would probably leave after this year...the people from class probably wouldn't even notice I was gone...look...I really tried to change at this school...I wanted tjhis school to be my new beginning but it isn't working out too well...other schools I wouldn't act like myself, here I thought I could do that but I can't I guess...thx for taking the time to listen. ---peace---

5 comments:

David Flick said...

Dude we need to talk man.

Courtney Day said...

Hey, I've been trying real hard to be encouraging and for the most part encouraging just isn't my forte...so bear with me as I try at least? :/

jaycballa said...

oky...i have made the decision to mabe stay...haha..no..im going to...but thx for being there for me

David Flick said...

You know i always got ya man.
I'm here for ya wheneva you need me dude.

David Flick said...

glad you decided to stay too man