Friday, April 20, 2007

Morning Thoughts

Well when I woke up today...I dont know...I just somehow realized that I now know who my true friends are...they are the ones who dont care what I look like, what role I play in the "social ladder" as some say...they are the ones who like me for me and not all those materialistic features...I wish people didnt act like that sometimes because it really is not cool...You know, sometimes they want to act like they are my best friends and stuff when they think that everybody wants to be my best friend...they only do this to seem cooler then other people...I just wanted all those "friends" that I do have, to know that you should be my friends because you like me and want to be my friends no matter how popular, how "cool" I am...I think it is cool to be yourself and have friends based on that...other than waking up with that thought on my mind...today is gonna be a good day followed by a good weekend...today I get to play basketball...then this weekend I get to go to San Luis Obispo for this annual festival thing on the cal poly campus...So after I score about 40 points on these people...haha...just playin...Ill talk to everybody later...for those who read...thx for being my friends because this is what I am like and you guys like me for me...not like a lot of my "friends" if I can call them that.----peace----

2 comments:

Courtney Day said...

I agree, not enough people are who they really ought to be because they care too much about what other people think and what kind of impression they are making. Just be you! Being fake only lasts so long.

jaycballa said...

for some people it lasts longer...im glad i can see difference in people and determine my true friends