Thursday, April 26, 2007
Wrong Decision???
Today I guess I made "the wrong decision" when it came to my friend in class today...I found out that she was doing something that is really bad...I wanted to help her and tried to get her to make the wrong decision, but she didnt listen...I learned that she was having some problems with her family and her boyfriend too...after class she was angry and didnt say a word to me...next thing I knew, others were angry with me because of the incident with her...this whole thing has divided a really close group of friends that I thought would be cool for a long time...I dont understand...I was making a right decision for her, but it didnt work...I know, I know..."You have to let them make thier own decisions"...everybody tells me...I talked to her boyfriend and he feels the same way...I really want her to listen to what I have to say because if this incident hurts our friendship it, I will lose one of my first friends at this school...I dont want that to happen at all...I hope that she can realize that I didnt want to hurt her and I was only trying to look after her as a friend who cared because if I was in her situation, I would want somebody there for me like I am for her...perfect fit for today>>"If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!"--Ecclesiastes 4:10 (NIV)...no more said...that explains it all---peace---
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I don't have the slightest clue as to what situation you're talking about, but I completely know the feeling of having a friend totally disregard your advice and then get mad at you for it, when you are confident your advice will save your friend a lot of pain. Unfortunately for me, my friend and I have gone separate ways. But, in instances such as these, it really tells you someting about yourself (that you were strong enough to stand up for what you believed was right) and about your friend. If he/she is too proud to recognize their mistake or to even toss your advice over in their head, then they may not be the person you want to have as such a close friend. You want someone who will back you up like you backed him/her up. However, your friend may learn, although the hard way, and come back to you and that's just as good in some cases. Like that old saying about letting something go, and if it returns, it's meant to be...
wow...deep...yea it somehow got better now...it is all good now
Post a Comment